Vote for us!
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.
13 February 2013, 06:53:35 PM by Repsajp0wer | Views: 540 | Comments: 6
Something has caused the deletion of the Centrility region in Towny. This deletion removed the protection, redstone, redstone torches, torches and signs. You could say we've been EMP'd. Anyhow, I quickly threw up a region trying to protect Centrility.
With this being said, I'd like to say a few things until this is fixed.
1. New rules: 1. No griefing in Centrility area
2. No killing in Centrility area
3. No stealing in Centrility area
2. We might roll the whole server back, as there has been deleted too many signs and too much redstone. If we would have to replace this by hand, it would take us like 20+ hours. So please, do not get angry if you get rolled back.
I'll keep you informed.
29 January 2013, 02:52:55 PM by Repsajp0wer | Views: 456 | Comments: 1
Me and Pumdroid made an awesome spleef arena, to play spleef at whenever you want!
To get there, follow the snowblock trail from spawn.
Following these steps will help you start a game:
1. Has the playing field been damaged? If yes, go to step 2. If no, go to step 5
2. Go downstairs, you will find a chest with snowblocks and a button. Place the snowblocks between the orange and blue wool.
3. Hit the button a few times, not too fast!
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 until the field is fully repaired.
5. Go upstairs, each player must take place in the cage.
(5.2: If the cages are bugging or locked, please hit the reset button. It is placed between the cages)
6. Each cage has a button. If you hit them simultaneously, you will be pushed out on the field. Spleefing time!
7. The game is over when one player falls through the ground. The player that remains on the field wins.
8. The winning player should let himself fall through the ground as well, as there is an exit under the field.
Now that is very easy, isn't it? ^^
To keep it fun and safe for everyone, there are a few rules you must follow:
The server rules, EXCEPT:
1. You are not allowed to grief the arena. You're only allowed to break the snowblocks you're playing on. (Bannable)
( We have built this arena for you to have fun and spleef on, not to ruin it for others )
2. You are not allowed to hit OR kill players in this arena/area. (Bannable)
3. More rules are at the arena
Now that isn't very hard to follow too, is it?
Please enjoy your time at the arena!
Repsajp0wer and Pumdroid
29 December 2012, 02:30:38 PM by Repsajp0wer | Views: 512 | Comments: 1
I just finished the 2012 holiday event
Go to spawn, you find the instructions on the diamond board.
After completing both parts, give the items you got from the dispensers to an admin or mod, and get your reward
(For admins/mods: Write down the name on the back of the diamond board, take the chain body and helmet, and give them //schematic load cristmaspresent)
11 December 2012, 11:46:22 AM by Lolmewn | Views: 653 | Comments: 5
There currently are some issues with the server, causing me to sometimes not be able to connect to it.
This being the problem, there is no other option than to reinstall the whole server.
Doing this takes time, though. That's why the server will be down for maintainance tomorrow, somewhere in the evening. This will also shutdown the website. All traffic will be temporarily redirected to my off-server website, where you can see everything (progress, statistics, what not).
All this includes a lot of data to be shoved around.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Backing up the whole server (as I have multiple running, all of them)
- Backing up the website
- Backing up databases
- Downloading all of that (will be around 4GB, bare with me!)
- Reinstalling the server
- Redownloading all needed programs, such as Java
- Re-uploading all data (4GB, again!)
- Re-starting everything
- Making sure everything is running as it should.
- Putting everything online again!
As you can see, a lot of work.
If you have any questions regarding anything, please e-mail me at lolmewn(at)gmail(dot)com